Saturday, June 26, 2010

Point and Shoot.


I have always dreamed of a life in front of the camera. That dream has never quite taken off so I have now started to stand behind the camera and let others entertain me, rather than me them.

It is a new talent that I would like to learn so I will be borrowing my family and friends to use as subjects. As I learn and grow I would like your feedback and opinions so please let me know what you think. Yes I know Criticism Sucks, but that is why I ask you to type it not say it aloud, this way I can imagine you saying it in a sweet loving voice and my ego wont get to wounded.

I am clearly close to being a professional.....I look like a natural behind the camera, right??



And if for whatever reason, you are willing to spend an hour letting me point and shoot in your direction let me know.......loves

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous photo, you really must tell me the photographer that captured your moves so eloquently.

    ReplyDelete