Wednesday, July 21, 2010

J. Rose

I was suuuuuuuuper nervous to shoot my cute friend Jessica BECAUSE she is a professional photographer. She was kind enough to help me out and teach me a little as we went along, I am requesting many more practice shoots with her. This was my first shoot in Manual mode which was a change from my normal comfort zone of shooting in Aperture. Annnnnd I was using her camera so it felt totally foreign in my hands, but she was a great teacher/encourager so that totally helped.
Jessica thanks for being such a good friend and helping me out. You are beautiful!


















3 comments:

  1. Loooooove them all! But my favorites are the ones where she is kneeling by the white little flowers and the one where she is by the tree and the light is coming in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really good Lindsey!!! Of course Jessica is a beautiful subject:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love!! You're talented and she's gorgeous..the perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete