Friday, November 5, 2010

One is so much fun


This is my child, my love, my heart, my world. He just celebrated his first birthday a few days ago, so his father and I took him out for some pictures. I just loved looking through them because they really do capture exactly who he is. There were tons of him sticking out his tongue which is something that he always seems to do when the camera is around. And most recently pressing his hands to his mouth as if to show that he is taking in everything around him. Once again my wonderful husband was forced to carry heavy furniture out into the woods for his wife. This rocking chair is an antique that my mother had refinished for me while I was pregnant with Liam. Sam actually took a few of these. I love everything that our little family of three does together.

Here is the cutest tongue in the whole wide world.
This is his most common expression, he is always very concerned.


I love this one, he looks as if he is totally amazed by something.






This smile of his makes me laugh because it is a new one, and it is so goofy.






His teeth :)
He really is such a big boy now!
Thank you Liam for the past year, I look forward to the rest of your life baby!

3 comments:

  1. I just love these. That simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing him standing/crouching is so weird! He's just so adorable! And my favorite one is his "teeth" one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! His hair is getting so long!! Love.

    ReplyDelete