Saturday, September 25, 2010

Daddy's girl


This is my husbands brother Tom and his only daughter Aariana. They were out here visiting us this past week, so I forced them to let me take pictures of them. I probably should not have made the following announcement as we got out of the car "okay Daigle's watch out for the red ants and the snake holes". Apparently those are not comforting words to a 9 year old so poor Aariana was scared through the whole shoot. But she pulled it together being the trooper that she is and gave me some of the sweetest faces to capture. They were actually one of the few shoots that I have done where they did not ask how I want them to pose, which pleased the heck out of me because I do not want to pose people I just want to capture them acting natural and real. These pictures warm my heart to see how much A loves her daddy and how much he loves her.







































3 comments:

  1. L.D.D you did an awesome job. I'm so proud of you for the way you've grown in your picture taking skills. Each time they get better and better. Love you. S.D. & L.X.H.D.

    ReplyDelete