Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Models don't smile.

My friend Trisha and her husband John = ADORABLE. We hiked, we rock climbed, we dodged snake holes, and Trishie did this all in high heeled wedged sandals. Impressive, I know. John was a wonderful instructor to his wife on how to model. I loved being with them and seeing firsthand how they interacted with one another. It is so apparent how much they love one another, that is why I chose to start with this picture first, I think it best portrays my impression of them. And plus check out those LASHES!
Trisha you really do have the Eyes, Eyes ;)




John informed us throughout the shoot that, models do not smile. But I think there is *almost* a smile in this one.






And here it is. John's smile. And even with that smile, they still look like models.








This one is my favorite! I think.....it was hard to choose with how good looking these two are.



2 comments:

  1. Love them all!!! You rocked the rocks! And I just adore Trishie. You did a fabulous job L!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! You did awesome!

    ReplyDelete